1. “The Siphung” is a musical instrument of the Bodos, it is a long bamboo flute having five holes rather than six as the North Indian “Bansuri” would have and is also much longer than it, producing a much lower tune.
2. The rhythm of the Bodo traditional dance is patterned to the melody of Siphung. According to Sri Khirod Khaklary, Siphung is directly related to Lord Shiva. It has great importance in all forms of festivals, rituals and all other aspects of the Bodo folk culture. This instrument is considered the heart of the Bodos. Every aspect of life, happiness or sadness can be depicted in the melodious tune of the Siphung.
1. The “Siphung” website is an endeavour to create awareness among the people of a different culture, faith, religion and belief. It aims to provide News with the fastest mode of technology and keep updating with latest News, happening to the general public. The prime location of broadcasting is Udalguri (Tangla) Assam. This website is an official Blog which telecasts Breaking News items in Hindi, English and Bodo Language. The content of our website is blank of various sections viz collection of latest News, music shows presenting travelogues, recipes of traditional food, fashion shows & glamour world, online purchase, the educational world, sports world and shoots of movies & more additions time to time.
2. The “Siphung” is also a known brand to create Web Designing, Editing Videos and preparing new mobile Applications. The Official website is named as www.siphung.net, www.bodopress.com and on YouTube Channel is “The Siphung” rendering services in all three languages Hindi, English and Bodo Language.
3. Please stay connected, keep viewing our latest updated and subscribe our site for receiving the fastest News item’s.
4. The Valuable suggestions to improve our website are appreciated. Kindly forward your requirements at regular intervals.